Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Playstation Plus- Dec 3rd






I hope everyone is having a great holiday season.. So to start off the final month of 2013 we start with a little racing.. then maybe loot some vaults??.. and a little more towards some EPIC sales...





I have yet to play either Grid game.. so for me this will be exciting.. that is until I realize its not GT6... then when its friday and GT6 is out I will be just fine.. But still I'm going to play this game...( for like a day)


Be fast, be first and be famous as you join the elite in ‘World Series Racing’ where the greatest cars, drivers and events come together in the search for a new motorsport icon. Experience aggressive racing against advanced AI and become immersed in the race with GRID 2’s new TrueFeel™ Handling system which powers edge-of-control exhilaration behind the wheel of every iconic car. An extensive, separate online campaign powered by RaceNet sets new standards in the genre. Welcome back to racing.









Sales

                     Plus. Reg.
Defiance                 $2.50     $4.99
Defiance Deluxe Edition                  $7.50     $14.99


This is just the first week of sales... and shit look at those prices.. I will be picking up Ni No Kuni and a few others... Just not Terraria..I have that on the 360 and I really am not a fan.... More of a Minecraft fan..

No comments: