Friday, January 31, 2014

Halo: Spartan Assault on Xbox 360

Yeah.. So this is Halo Wars... Got Ya!!



Look what came to the Arcade today!

I was drinking so coffee and just cruising the internet when I went to Xbox.com to see if the Gold games for February were announced (Rumor- Dead Island) and I saw something that I have been waiting to play. I did not get a Surface or a Surface 2(Ipad Mini) and I have yet to get an Xbox One, that's why I haven't posted much about it. But I still love to play games on my Xbox 360 and for the Arcade it hasn't been the best showing since the One was announced.. That is until Halo: Spartan Assault was launched today. Look for my first Halo review next week... I'm off to the Bay for SF Giants Fan Fest!!!

Click the picture to get sent to the Marketplace






No comments: