Thursday, December 5, 2013

Friday Night Videos- Battlefield 4 Part 2- China Rising





 With current dlc release for Premium players and troubles for Battlefield 4, I thought it was high time to show some excellent videos...










Lets jump into this weeks Videos with the first expansion China Rising...





Now how about a little gameplay on the new dlc.. Watch this video..Since I've started watching more and more videos I keep coming across FRANKIE and he is really one of the best..

FRANKIEonPCin1080p






I will not lie.. I did not watch this whole video.. It's 3hrs long.... I skipped through it..But enjoy some
China Rising gameplay..







Some simply amazing BF4 kills... Now how does one get a four wheeler on a roof like that? I have been given ideas.... Enjoy episode 3 and 4

ChaBoyyHD




A little Halo action in this video.... and a jumping boat?WTF




30 and 1 Hardcore Sniper Camper Run



Watch live video from GotEmBro on TwitchTV





I do put my videos in.. It may be a pointless swim unless you realize that I escaped from a gun ship... Just by going for a little swim...








No comments: