Sunday, February 15, 2015

Neverwinter Beta





Weeks ago I received this email, I waited and I joined the beta. Below is the only video I made of the "great" time I had in this beta.













The only problem I had was the screaming announcer. I did not need that man yelling every few minutes. The controls are super easy to use and the spells that I used were actually fun and I may have just stayed a safe distance from the danger. But I didn't pick a fighter which is completely against my normal character creation.

That weekend we had a rather unusually strong wind storm and the power was down for the most of the beta. So one video is all I could make. 

The graphics were not something to be so hyped about yet this is a free to play mmorpg on the Xbox One. The beta gave me some insight into what will happen and if this game did cost $$$ I would skip it. Nothing I saw made me want to pay actual money for it. 

This game will work for me until it is time to play ESO. Then I doubt I will ever pick it up again.


No comments: