Friday, May 30, 2014

Battlefield Moments V- Season 2

I've had a long few weeks at work, I really feel like just relaxing a little bit today. So how about some Battlefield Moments!







I took a break from doing video posts for a few mosnths. But now starting with Battlefield Moments V I'm restarting the whole thing. The first four Battlefield moments were just season 1- Now it's on to season 2! I don't post much about each video.. I really don't need to all that needs to happen is you watch the damn videos I pick.



Battlefield 4 Funny Moments - Epic Bike Launch, Car Elevator Trolling, Wall Glitches! (Funtage!)







Battlefield Friends - Brokenfield (Season 4 Premiere)


 





BATTLEBEATS - Battlefield Song







Top 5 Battlefield 4 Plays! - Episode 11










Battlefield Preview

BATTLEFIELD: HARDLINE! - Battlefield 4



No comments: