Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Night Videos- Battlefield 4







I hope everyone had a great Halloween and that you have had your fill of candy.. Now its time to get into the Season of Gaming... This weeks videos are all about the newly released Battlefield 4.







So I picked a few videos and a live stream for this weeks Friday Night Videos... Since the game just came out I know that I will find more videos throughout the life of the game... So expect more Battlefield 4 videos here at Burney Gamer.



Live Stream of Nicz_DK on Twitch.tv

Watch live video from Nicz_DK on www.twitch.tv



Battlefield 4 Helicopter Gameplay Shanghai !




Battlefield 4 Launch Funny Moments Gameplay with The Crew! (BF4 Multiplayer Gameplay Fails)

Speedyw03







Battlefield 4 - TV Commercial #3










Battlefield 4: Xbox One/PS4 Graphics Comparison











I know... this is not Battlefield... But I LOVE this trailer... SO enjoy the song and video and don't forget to play GTA 5!!!


No comments: