Monday, August 12, 2013

Playing this Week- August 12th

Its been a crazy summer filled with night shifts and all that... Plus my wife bought Dragon's Dogma and the expansion Dark Arisen... So I will not be getting a whole lot of time on the consoles this week... But I did get a new 3DS game called....
























I can say I have never played any other game from the Shin series... Persona nope...nothing... but this is a great game built for the 3DS that I would recommend people buying a 3DS for this game...Picture Pokemon or Dragon Quest with cool demons you collect and fuse to make new ones.. Also I still am playing Animal Crossing... Hoping to get some new Badges and so forth.. I may or may not being playing those games on my phone but you never know. So what game will you be playing this week?


No comments: