Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 2 : A House Divided Review






Waiting to play episode two of The Walking Dead felt like an eternity even if it was just a few months between release dates. Players were even given another episode of The Wolf Among Us during that time. The anticipation for A House Divided was almost to much to deal with thinking of how poorly Clementine was treated by her new group and the ending left so many questions. Well lucky for players the second episode A House Divided has been released on all platforms this week.





When a player picks makes their moves in The Walking Dead those decisions will be felt through every episode in the game all the way to the final moment. To have the most realistic experience I play on only one play through and I never go back to see how something would play out if I might have done something differently. A House Divided is the one of those episodes that I wish I could have done something different to maybe save a life or change an outcome. The episode doesn’t change from the path of The Walking Dead universe; no one is safe from a horrible death.

In my reviews of The Walking Dead Episodes I try to stay away from giving away too much of the story. I do apologize that the next few sentences will in fact spoil some of what happens in the episode. I just can’t keep some of it secret, it makes me to excited to see these characters around again.
  • Bonnie from The Walking Dead 400 Days is part of Carvers crew
  • Kenny is still alive
In this season the creators have finally shown that Clementine will be a force to not to be messed with. Proving that this little girl is stronger then most of the characters she will meet in her travels. I was a little unsure about how this season would play out taking over as a little girl, but all of my doubts are gone now.

With the second episode finished Telltale games has proven that they still the masters at creating a gut-wrenching experience. I can not say this enough but everyone needs to play this game. Players can start with this season if they want but I recommend going back to The Walking Dead Season one. This episode is available on Xbox Live, PSN, and all mobile platforms for $4.99 per episode or for $14.99 for a season pass. 

No comments: