Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Flappy Bird Competition Guide and Rule Book





One night while hanging out with a group of friends my wife mentioned that she and I were in a Flappy Bird competition against each other. We had not really set up rules and didn't add anything to bet for. But this sparked something in my friends, within an hour they all were playing trying to get the best score. 




 My friends and I are still playing this game even after it has been removed from all app stores. My idea behind writing this book is to introduce the notion that this game can be fun and competitive for the people that want it to be. 


I'm not writing this book for players to gain an upper hand by cheating at Flappy Bird. This book will include rules,ideas for bets, and drinking games.  So if your looking for a book on helpful hints for a young one this is not the book for you. If your the boring sort of person with no interest other then watching cat videos on the internet while your wife finds her next husband on match.com then continue to have a boring no rules peaceful time playing Flappy Bird. This competition guide and rule book  is not for you. But if your looking for more ways to piss your friends off by showing how dominate them at a simple game then you are the one that needs to read this book.



Chapter 1- General Rules of Combat
Chapter 2 - Competitions
Chapter 3 - Drinking Games

This is the introduction and so far just the listing of what I have in the book. I do hope to add more as time goes on. Maybe making it at least 6-7 chapters long. So check it out the book  is only .99 here at this link on Amazon.com.

No comments: