Saturday, July 12, 2014

Raiden is Revealed for Mortal Kombat X - Evo 2014





As promised this week gamers would get a chance to see the next fighter revealed at this years Evo Injustice Finals. Enjoy the video of the fan favorite Raiden.




Raiden is Revealed !

Some one is back!


I know I'am very happy with this news of a classic character coming back to the fold. With the year span in the story I was unsure if they would bring him back.



I hope players will enjoy some of the familiar moves that Raiden has had through out the series. I don't think this game would feel the same with out some his best moves. This new Mortal Kombat game keeps impressing me with every new video they release. Even if the game is focused on the fighters don't forget to check out the amazing details in the background, like this market place.

Since the reveal was during this year's Evo Championship Series Injustice finals it's only fitting to watch the final match.. Enjoy it.







If your interested in more match's check out Twitch.tv for the full schedule.

No comments: