Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Night Videos- My Top E3 Videos

So for this week's post on Friday Night Videos. I wanted to highlight some of the best cinematic E3 trailers that really sold me into the idea of these games. Some may involve epic space travel, a search for love and, a few zombies.



So check them out below!











The Division

I guess last year I just didn't really care for this game. I wasn't caught in the hype of it all. That changed this year with this trailer.. Check it out!



Ori and the Blind Forest

I really have gotten into the amazing indie games that are on the Playstation. It has been hard to look at the indie games on the Xbox and take them seriously... Like pregnant mama and dating games?

Thats just a waste of time; so hopefully this game will jump start something great.




No Man's Sky

Space exploration.

Just let that sit on your tongue for a moment. If this game can do what this video shows then I can not wait to explore the sky's in this game.




Entwined

I'm a sucker for a good love story, included in a great indie game makes that even better. I just can't wait for the Ps Vita release of this game.




Dead Island 2

My wife told me I have a sick sense of humor.

From the first moment I watched this trailer I couldn't stop laughing. I have worked in Southern California and this video portrays the sad horde of zombie's that really do live in that area.



Far Cry 4

Far Cry 4- If you're living in a cave then maybe you haven't heard of the last great Far Cry game.. Well lets look forward to the 4th!




Mario Maker

Make your own Mario levels....

Why HELL YES!



Mortal Kombat X

This is just eye candy for the older gamers that remember playing Mortal Kombat at the arcades.




Hyrule Warriors


Really????
Dynasty Warriors mixed with The Legend of Zelda.. That is a YES.



Evolve


What a badass idea. Not only can you play as a group hunters - Play as the monster too.!





I really hope everyone enjoyed this years E3- I felt it was a little lacking of something. Follow me @davidyerion and check out my other staff member John McMillion!

No comments: