Monday, April 7, 2014

Burney Gamer Turns 1 Today!

My blog turns 1 today! I was never sure that I could make it to this event. Yet I have and I feel like I have written some great reviews and talked to some awesome people.


                                                                                               

 These are not really my cakes... Though I would love some..





So my idea was just to have a place to practice my writing, kinda of like a virtual notebook. That way I could keep track of how I was doing and also have others give me feed back. I didn't think I would become so hooked on the idea of writing about games. 


I have becomed hooked though.

It would be great to turn this hobbie into my career. So for now I still have my day job working in the construction field. Well this was my first review"Walking Dead" that I wrote. Actually becuase so many people asked me about this game I though why not, lets write a review. This game is horrible and no one needs to play it. Well I can say I told you so to many people that did try it after I said it was bad.
Check out below some links to some of the sites I post on or Social Media sites I use for Burney Gamer.

Links

facebook.com/burneygamer
instagram.com/burneygamer
Amazon.com/davidyerion
davidyerion.tumblr.com/
Twitter- @davidyerion
people.ign.com/dvidy

I just want to say thank to all the people that have been to my blog in the past year. It has been an amazing and helpful experience. If you didn't notice I started writing books. My first book is a mocking guide for the "easiest" game in the world, Flappy Bird Competition Guide and Rule Book. This will not be the only video game related book. I just won't be talking about that one yet. Ok maybe just a little bit. (Wife+Videogames= Dealing with a Gaming Wife.)


So thank you to Gaming Mecca, all of my followers on all those Social Media's, TCMF Games, Redding.com and the rest of the gaming community.

No comments: