Friday, February 14, 2014

Call of Duty-Clan Wars-The Springs-7th War













Next week check out the next clan wars for all other Divisions.

I hope everyone had a great Clan Wars. It seemed like this one was a little glitchy and broken. So heres to the next one!

Update - 2/21 I have been called back to work so I didn't get as much done today as I would of liked. One thing I did notice playing is the lack of one clan forcing themselves on a match. What I mean is that the opposing teams didn't have to extra people on out team to hurt our chances of winning. Instead they were stacked against us. So this is a work in progress I guess.

Update - 2/19 Added Nodes that need to be captured for this Clan Wars. It has been going on for 45 min so get out and capture those locations.




So after a little break players will be able to get back into the next clan wars. That date is February 19th and the location is The Springs. As usual I will post updates on information coming in on this clan war and Diamonds. If your unsure about clan wars click here for some links and try to download the app, that way you can keep track of your score. At this moment the app is the only way to check to see how your clan is doing during clan wars.

Now if you know your clan is going to be in the Diamond Division ( Due to the Platinum wins) Click here.





Achievements/Patch's


Pending


Nodes





























































































No comments: