Thursday, January 23, 2014

Call of Duty:Ghosts - Double Xp - 1/24-1/27





                                                                     Double Xp time!!!!




Well today seemed like my lucky day, just when I didn't think I was going to have anything to write about a little email was sent to me. Actually I know the email is sent to everyone that has an account at the Call of Dty web site. Yet I still feel a little special when it tells me I did something in the top 20% of all players. I know I'm not that good so please stop building me up for utter failure Activision. Now back to the email.




Starting January 24th at 10 am pacific time ( Tomorrow) a new round of double xp will start for all Call of Duty players. Now this doesn't involve the Extinction mode; which I believe it should but it never does ( Even if they get a special day, its not enough). So hopefully that will give some of us some much needed incentive to practice and get a little better.

As many know the Call of Duty Championships are coming up soon and a new map pack, this would be a great weekend to get a team started if anyone wants to. Just saying- I'm not the best but I won't give up until the controller is pried from my cold dead hands.
Now everyone have a great weekend and enjoy some Call of Duty Ghosts!!

No comments: