Monday, November 25, 2013

Week of Playstation- Nov 26th







Black Friday is almost here.. Thats going to be some great game offerings.. But Playstation again will start this week off with a great game to pick up for the Vita.




I woke up today and checked my email like I do every morning... To my surprise my plus account has expired.. on all weeks it had to expire. First I was saving some money for PSN sales on Black Friday.. and second I have been waiting since the release of this game to come to Plus..So this week enjoy the offerings of Soul Sacrifice.



"What would you sacrifice for ultimate power? Prepare yourself for a brutal combat experience where every decision made will have consequential results. Take on the role of a slave who is about to be sacrificed stumbles upon a forbidden book that allows its readers to relive battles between sorcerers and monsters of the past. In order to use the magic during fierce battles, the player must be willing to make a sacrifice – ranging from personal belongings, a limb, or even a life"-Psn blog 

Given a decent set of reviews- Soul Sacrifice again shows how great the Plus program has become. Now this game will be added on Tuesday the 26th around a time that Playstation picks. It's never consistent ; which is a pain.  Also included this wee are a few discounts for Dynasty Warrior 6 &  7. 






No comments: