Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Friday Night Videos- Black Friday Crazy





It is time for Black Friday and some other holiday that seems to be getting destroyed by shoppers.. Oh that's Thanksgiving.. Well below are some interesting videos on turkeys,crazy shoppers, and of course gaming.. Enjoy the holiday and have a safe and happy Thanksblackfriday.



How about a little laughter before the chaos that is known as BLACK FRIDAY!











OK..So enough with the crazy shoppers.. I would rather beat the traffic on the Amazon web site then ever go back into the lions den..I've went twice in my life to shop on Black Friday...Never again.Every year around this time people say what they are thankful for..

Personally me I'm thankful for my family and friends everyday... But if I have to pick something to be thankful for this week is 3 games.. 3 wonderful games coming out soon.. 

Diablo 3- Reaper of Souls






COW Level! With OP Sleet Storm Build (Using Frostburn Gauntlets)



Watch live video from ArchonTheWizard on TwitchTV

World of Warcraft- Warlords of Draenor





Dark Souls 2

Dark Souls 2








Finally I will end this weeks crazy mix up with a little fun in the form of Battlefield Friends.. Just a group of friends enjoying Battlefield together with one crazy,stupid, and funny noob.

No comments: