Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Night Videos- GTA 5






So enough time has passed since the games release on the best day of the year.. My birthday(9/17) and now it is time to add this game to the Friday Night Video Series... So enjoy some awesome gameplay!


DISCLAIMER- Some of these videos use some bad language and violence.... I mean its GTA 5 of course its got random violence and sex, drugs, and the ability to run people over on a side walk.. and what kind of jackass lets their kids play this game in the first place, go play madden or something made for a young kid..... sorry got side tracked.. again these videos are not for kids..







What's this button do?

DansGaming playing Grand Theft Auto V






GTA V: Easter Eggs! Niko Bellic, Max Payne, Aliens and More!




GTA 5  Trailer

( I love this trailer, I just can't stop watching it.. I Watched it about 4 more times while I made this post.)







GTA V: 7 Things You Must Do In Grand Theft Auto V







GTA 5 Funny Moments 2 - Epic Chicken, Golf Cart Chase, Muggers, Jimmy Retard Glitch (GTA 5 Gameplay)








When Good Plans Go Awesome!

Swiftor playing Grand Theft Auto V on GameOn





Watch live video from Swiftor on TwitchTV



19 Seconds of Torture-GTA 5
( I made this.. its just a video of the roller coaster..HAHAHAH)


No comments: