Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Night Videos - Dark Souls 2




I have been a little out of writing for this blog in the past few weeks. I did have an injury at work that does make it complicated to type, play games, or just do about anything through out the day. But it is getting better and since Dark Souls 2 came out last week I thought it is enough time to post a review and this beauty! Enjoy because it is FRIDAY!


It's no lie when I say my wife is a gamer. Thanks to her I can see were I need to be when I get to play Dark Souls 2. She's just about finished with the game itself. If I wasn't hurt I could play more then I can right now. So for all those who dream of playing together with a loved one watch this awesome trailer.







Farming Souls

For some people they like to farm souls and gain levels faster. Some times I do enjoy a few extra souls in my pocket. But I don't condone the cheating with the Effigy glitch, don't waste your time with that.



The Usual Death

Watch as one man try's to beat the Dragonrider Boss. Over and over again.




Glitch's

Playing through Dark Souls 2 you will notice that some strange things happen during the game. I found a few of them during my time playing through the game.





No comments: