Monday, February 10, 2014

New Vita Slim Coming to North America- Spring 2014 - Borderlands 2 Bundle

I went away from the computer for about an hour to compete in a Flappy Bird competion with my wife and this awesome news shows up on my Twitter while I was winning - I lost this round thanks notifications on the Iphone. Yet I think we all will win now that the Slim Vita is finally coming to North America.






Coming from a post on the PSN blog the Slim Vita has been announced. The system is said to be 20%  slimmer and 15% lighter then the original Vita. As of right  now the only color is black and the system will come with an 8GB memory card. The new slim comes with a battery upgrade adding 4-6 hrs of gameplay. The price will be the same as the current Vita at $199.

Aslo announced is the Borderlands 2 Vita bundle, wait for it ..... $199. The game will come with all six dlc's - Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty, Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage, Psycho Character Class, Mechromancer Character Class, Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 and the Collector’s Edition Packand a cross save feature on the PS3. To me this is very exciting as I still play Borderlands 2 on a daily basis with friends, so a portable version is going to be great to have.






If your worried more about the specs of the system click the link.







No comments: