Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gaming Set Up's-The Screens Part 1


As one can see in the picture I don't have the best set up .... Right now.. That will all change one day.. So enjoy some crazy gaming set up... They make me all so jealous...
I did find some of these from The Chive.. and I will be looking for more to post.. so send me you gaming room,den,closet, or any place you play..
                                                            davidyerion@gmail.com

It's simple.... and badass at the same time... I like this one the best...

I just feel like this is really poor lighting for someone's eye's...

Never leave the Matrix again..

          Jedi... or Sith or follow the white rabbit?

You really can see the in game dirt on the screen.. or blood.. In fact Im not sure it thats not just on the monitors...

I feel like this would work better as a bar.... well maybe both bar and gaming area....

That is just so much ......


You may see a pattern.. Neon lights make everything look better....well most things..





Well I posted some nice gaming rooms- I mean those are some nice set ups. So now look at five that are just sad and one of those is just in the realm of hoarders.. Very gross..


No comments: